Makes 2 serves Time 20 Minutes
Baby Dutch Pancakes
These pancakes are delicate and crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 free-range eggs
- 2/3 cup of your favourite milk
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp Collagen
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F)
- Using an oven safe frying pan, heat & melt butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the middle of your hot pan and place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- The pancake should puff up, be crispy and golden brown on the edges.
#PROTIP Top with a lemon or orange wedge, or drizzle with maple syrup, yoghurt and serve with seasonal fruit if desired.
Buy the products in this recipe
Perfectly Pure Collagen