Makes 4 serves Time 20 Minutes
Collagen Rice Pudding
Rice pudding is a chameleon. When you add simple ingredients and aromatic spices to the pot, this meal can fill you up for breakfast or end your meal on a sweet protein-filled note, your choice!
- 2 cups white Jasmin rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Perfectly Pure Collagen
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of your favourite milk, divided into 2
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- In a large saucepan, combine the rice, honey, cream, half the milk, and salt.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Slowly add the egg mixture into the rice, cooking for an additional 10 minutes or until thick.
- Add the Perfectly Pure Collagen at the end, stirring well.
- Serve warm or cold, with raisins, cinnamon & nutmeg, or vanilla bean and seasonal fruit
Buy the products in this recipe
Perfectly Pure Collagen