Good Gut Sour Berry Gummies
These are such a quick and easy gut lovin' snack to whip up and they use only 5 ingredients. Gelatin is easy to digest & powerfully restores the lining & function of the gut, as well as being great for the skin, hair, joints, bones & nails.
- 1 cup frozen berries (we used 1/2 raspberries 1/2 blueberries)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 5 tbsp good gut gelatin
- 5 tbsp water
- Mix the gelatin and water together in a small bowl and set aside to bloom and thicken for 1-2 minutes (or until it has absorbed the water).
- When the gelatin has bloomed add all ingredients to a small saucepan and heat on low and allow the gelatin to dissolve completely and the berries to soften and leach colour.
- Taste the mixture and adjust if needed. Add a little more sweetener or lemon juice if your taste buds desire and stir through.
- Now pour the jelly liquid into a glass container and allow the mixture to cool, then plate in the fridge to set.
- When it's ready, slice into squares and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Buy the products in this recipe