Grain Free Milk Powder Pancakes
If light and fluffy is what you’re after, skinny milk powder is what you need. These pancakes are the perfect transition into the gluten-free pancake life. They are rich in calcium and protein, and contain no PUFAs.
Pro tip: Don’t try to rush the process. Test the pancakes by lightly lifting the edges and making sure they’re good to go before sending them flying.
- 1 cup skinny milk powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp French Vanilla Hero Protein
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of orange juice (optional)
Serve with seasonal, fresh fruit
- Add all ingredients into a medium size bowl
- Combine all ingredients until it resembles chunky mashed potatoes.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, generously oil with coconut oil or butter
- Cook until you begin to see bubbles, then flip, lowering the heat as needed
#PROTIP add lemon zest, ginger zest, lemon juice and 1/2 ripe banana
Buy the products in this recipe