Makes 9 Serves Time 30 Minutes
Lemon Protein Bars
No PUFA Nut Free
Whether you’re fueling up for a workout, breakfast-ing on the go, or just battling some mid-afternoon hunger pains, these lemon protein bars are a lifesaver for health-savvy snackers.
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup French Vanilla Hero protein
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Grease 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, French Vanilla Hero, salt and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, egg whites, honey and applesauce.
- Combine both bowls ingredients into 1 bowl.
- Spread into greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with French Vanilla Hero (follow instructions on the package)
Buy the products in this recipe