Anti-Stress Coffee ice-cream
If you're constipated, not going "number 2's" on the daily, bloated, backed up... your "stressed" body will not digest food well. The easiest thing you can do nutritionally to help you with this is to introduce natural sugars once again and make eating easily digestible foods a priority.
- 300ml double cream
- 175grams condensed milk
- 1-2 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp espresso (optional)
- 2 tbsp PERFECTLY PURE collagen
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Hero Protein
- Whisk all the ingredients together until soft peaks form, and you have an airy texture.
- Fill 2x 500ml airtight containers, and freeze overnight.
- Serve straight from the freezer.
#PROTIP You can modify this to make a chocolate ripple ice-cream. After whipping the chilled cream and condensed milk you can then swirl chocolate custard (chocolate hero protein + milk of your choice) through it before freezing. Dangerously delicious.