1. Is Debloat a laxative?
There's 5 things DEBLOAT helps with.
1. It helps to energise the gut so things start moving through again ie. out the other end.
2. Helps to draw out toxins from pesticides, pollutants, bad bacteria, and heavy metals.
3. Reduces inflammation and bloating within the gut
4. Improves liver function
5. Has a stimulant effect on the muscles of the intestines. This is a lot different from an OTC laxative. Two of the botanicals in Debloat help to kickstart normal peristalsis function, which is the movement your muscles make to push things through your gut - think of how the muscles work when you're swallowing - that's peristalsis.
So all of these things in combination with each other will get you going to the bathroom and feeling a lot less bloated around the waistline. Remember to consult your health practitioner before starting a new supplement to ensure it's suitable for your needs. Read the label, and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, please talk to your health professional.
2. Can I take Debloat everyday?
No. We recommend taking 1 to 2 capsules for 7 days, then taking a break.
Repeat every 2 months or when you need some extra help.
3. Can I take Debloat while pregnant/breastfeeding?
Unfortunately no. Debloat contains cascara sagrada which is not recommended if you're pregnant or breastfeeding.
4. Is Debloat suitable for vegans?
Yes, the DEBLOAT is a vegan product.
We're also delighted to let you know that we are developing more vegan products as we speak to powerfully restore your gut health naturally.