Collagen Apricot Crumble
A common barrier to cooking is seeing a mouthwatering recipe only to click and discover it requires double-digit ingredients, two of which you’ve never heard of. It doesn’t have to be that way. Delicious, pro-gut dishes can be crafted from just a few ingredients. Skeptical?
Just check out this apricot crumble and get cooking.
- 500g apricot
- 125g blueberries
- 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar or honey
- 1 organic lemon
- 50g butter or coconut oil
- 50g gluten-free oats
- 50g macadamia
- 3 tbsp Perfectly Pure Collagen
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 356°F
- Quarter the apricots, mix with the blueberries and sugar. Add the zest of the lemon, squeeze 1/2 tablespoon of juice, mix, spread the fruit in the prepared bowl.
- Then melt butter in a pan, add oatmeal, nuts, sugar and collagen, mix until crumbly. Spread crumble on top of fruit.
- Bake. approx. 35-40 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Serve warm with greek yoghurt or homemade ice cream
Buy the products in this recipe